Entry Level Graduate Support Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
Congratulations! You have just graduated (or are very close to graduation). Phew. What a relief right?
But we know that you have a lot on your mind. Thinking beyond getting your degree and choosing the next step can be quite daunting. So many companies to choose from, so many opportunities, so many possibilities…..
How about we make that choice easier for you?
We are offering awesome graduate scheme rotations for passionate, hungry to learn and curious Information Technology & Computer Science graduates about to start their careers. This is your chance to join a growing company with a fun culture, mind-blowing technology and heaps of talented people.
Graduate Program Snapshot:
• Structured 24-month training programme
• Genuine progression opportunities, training and development
• Super-fun and inclusive culture
• The best Support team on the planet (well, we really believe that. And so do 98% of our customers)
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem
• Providing phenomenal phone based support to a variety of time critical customer issues
• Supporting global enterprise level customers
• Opportunity to build labs and simulators
• Learn, learn, learn
Key Requirements Include:
• Recent or 2017 Information Technology or Computer Science graduate
• Eligibility to work and live in Australia
• Ability to join us in October / November 2017
• Curious and collaborative innovator
• Technical whizz who loves to see “how things work”
• Enjoy solving puzzles and helping others fix their issues and make their day
• Real desire to provide extraordinary customer experience
• Thirst to learn new things (and share what you know with others)
Some of our perks…
• Great offices right opposite Hyde Park, so you’ll have no excuse not to go for a jog at lunchtime.
• Snacks and drinks to keep you fuelled throughout the day.
• We are very social and have fun spending time together. We even have a games room and run our own Table Tennis championships, Mario Carts competitions, pool table matches or play Jenga.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering - Software
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.