Content Marketeer - Brussels, Louvain-la-Neuve & remote
- Rue Louis de Geer 6, 1348 Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- Employees can work remotely
At Commuty we’re making parking & commuting smarter for companies. We help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
In 5 years, we worked for many types of companies, from small to big ones, such as AG Insurance, Social Lab, L’Oréal or UCB.
We have ambitious goals for the coming months, and we need ambitious new team mates to reach them. We’d love your help here!
You have a significant experience in B2B lead generation, that you’d like to use to serve acause that matters?
You love finding creative solutions to complex issues?
You want to work with a young and dynamic team of incredibly driven people, to accelerate our growth?
We have a space for you!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
As Content Manager at Commuty, you will be key in the construction and the implementation of our content and lead generation strategy. We will need you to help us increase our lead generation volume and quality, in a sustainable and scalable way.
You will work hand in hand with our Growth Hacker and with our team of sales people.
You will be responsible for
- Organising and fueling our Content Calendar, adapted to our targets and objectives
- Creating content for any media that us useful
- Continuously optimising our website content and copy for lead generation, for SEO & SEA
- Managing our social media
- Managing our customer marketing, specifically customer stories and case studies, with our Customer Success Team
- Supporting sales outbound efforts
- Optimising our marketing material portfolio
- Constructing and being the central guardian of an up to date and efficient marketing material library for our marketing and sales team.
- Selecting relevant Events to attend and preparing a marketing strategy for each event with our sales team
- Organising webinars
HOW WE SEE THINGS FOR THE FIRST 12 MONTHS
Month 1. Understand Commuty, our why, our how, our whats. Understand how our team works and what everyone does. Understand our product and added value. Analyse everything we’ve put in place and experienced on a marketing level, and set up your plan for our growth.
Month 2-3. You start implementing your strategy, adjusting when needed
Months 3-9. after a few tweaks your strategy starts becoming solid. You feel at home and our growth is following the right curve. It’s now time for optimization.
After 9 months. Leads keep flowing in, and this is thanks to you, and your great way of presenting Commuty to our audience!
- Excellent understanding of the B2B sales and marketing funnel in a B2B SaaS startup/scale-up environment. Experience in a SaaS company
- A Proven track record in the relevant marketing operations,
- Proactive and autonomous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Rigorous, well-organized and methodical (results-driven & documentation)
- Be super fluent in English, and native in French and/or Dutch.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor degree in any relevant skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic team focused on taking Commuty to the next level
- Cool work environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative
- Office in Louvain-la-Neuve & Brussels, with a strong culture of remote work
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a positive impact on society and employee well-being
A WORD ABOUT COMMUTY
Commuty is a Belgian startup founded 6 years ago with the powerful will to make a difference and address environmental challenges of our society.
Our 1st focus is the workplace: we develop a software to improve parking & desk management and boost green mobility in companies & office buildings.
We make complex workplace issues become super easy to deal with, thanks to digitization and innovation. At the end of the day, we help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
If your application is selected we will get in touch to organize:
- Screening call of 30min
- In-person/videocall Case review interview of 1hr
- Fit interview with our co-founders of 1 hour