- 60 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
We’re a group of not-for-profit community health centers providing medical, dental and social services in neighborhoods throughout New York City. We provide confidential care to men, women, and children, regardless of citizenship status or ability to pay.
We have an opening for a Staff Physician. Our Staff Physicians are responsible for practicing medicine consistent with standard primary care in an urban setting. Primary Care includes: internal medicine, pediatrics, women's health, including contraception. Comfort with low-risk prenatal care a plus. Will be expected to provide continuous care to patients and manage common and important clinical problems encountered in a primary care facility.
All of our Providers MUST have:
- Current New York State license to practice medicine.
- Medical degree from an approved Medical School.
- Board Certification or board certification pending.
- Completion of residency in Family Practice or Internal Medicine & Pediatrics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual a plus!
What You Will Gain:
• Ability to be at forefront of coordinated patient care.
• Supportive integrated team environment.
• Excellent benefits and PTO package.