- 94-98 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11206, USA
- We’re a group of not-for-profit community health centers providing medical, dental and social services in neighborhoods throughout New York City. We provide confidential care to men, women, and children, regardless of citizenship status or ability to pay.
Our Dental Assistants assist our dentists during examination and treatment of patients.
We have an opening for a Dental Assistant at our Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan sites.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Three months or more of related experience and/or training.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
· Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, and other employees of the Network.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Interest in and conviction of purpose and aims for all programs in the clinic.
· Respect for the rights of individuals to make their own decisions about their medical care.
· Ability to communicate easily and display a cordial manner towards individuals from a variety of socio-economic, cultural and religious background.
High School Diploma or GED
Certificate of completion of course of study in Dental Assisting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.