- 999 Blake Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11208, USA
We’re a group of not-for-profit community health centers providing medical, dental and social services in neighborhoods throughout New York City. We provide confidential care to men, women, and children, regardless of citizenship status or ability to pay.
Community Healthcare Network is seeking for a Full-Time Custodian who will be responsible for maintaining a clean clinic environment and handling basic repairs of clinic facilities under the direction of the Center Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handles the general maintenance of all physical aspects of the clinic facility.
2. Follows the regular housekeeping schedule which includes all clinic areas and fixtures according to the daily, weekly and monthly schedule as assigned.
3. Maintains the clinic custodial area designated for the storage of custodial equipment and supplies.
4. Maintains the clinic area designated for food preparation and storage.
5. Keeps the clinic inventory of supplies for the completion of housekeeping and infection control functions
6. Coordinates with the Center Director to secure the services of a reliable exterminator and maintains record of extermination services.
7. Facilitates related services for health center clients as appropriate with respect to their confidentiality and privacy.
8. Assists the Center Director in maintaining safety standards in the clinic, including the disposal of infectious and hazardous wastes.
9. Under the guidance of Maintenance/Housekeeping Coordinator, assesses and handles basic repairs of facilities at other clinics.
10. Responsible for keeping the grounds of the facility clean.
11. Responsible for keeping all walkway free of snow, ice, and litter.
12. Compliance with Employee Health Services.
13. Performs other related duties, as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• Experience with facilities repair.
What You Will Gain:
• Excellent Benefits and PTO package
• Ability to be at forefront of integrated patient care
• Supportive integrated team environment
• Monies towards Continuing Education credits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.