Wellness Associate (Bilingual Spanish)
- New York, NY
We’re a group of not-for-profit community health centers providing medical, dental and social services in neighborhoods throughout New York City. We provide confidential care to men, women, and children, regardless of citizenship status or ability to pay.
Our Wellness Coordinator provides administrative assistance and coordination of all internal and external wellness services, including CHN’s employee wellness initiative. Provides education to patients and employees to take care of their minds, bodies, and feelings through various wellness services and techniques.
- Serves as a resource throughout the CHN network for inquiries regarding all employee and patient wellness activities.
- Connects patients and employees to wellness services and resources through outreach, enrollment, educational workshops, and promotional presentations.
- Collaborates with various internal departments to increase wellness promotion and education for patients and employees.
- Coordinates wellness trainings, including specialized employee trainings and wellness workshops and classes for patients of respective sites and surrounding community residents.
- In conjunction with respective Regional Director, collaborates with partner organizations and key stakeholders in the community to offer and host wellness workshop and services for community residents.
- Develops unique content for and manages CHN’s monthly wellness blog, daily social media posts for various accounts, and monthly wellness newsletters.
- Develops, administers, and maintains wellness promotional resources for respective sites in collaboration with marketing department.
- Supports CHN’s Wellness Ambassador Committee through co-facilitation of monthly meetings, development of employee wellness activities, and oversight of respective activities.
- Coordinates scheduling and administrative support for wellness practitioners.
- Assists in program expansion, quality improvement, and evaluation projects.
- B.A. or B.S. in applicable field such as public health, nutrition, exercise/sports science, or healing arts.
- Training in a holistic practice or CHES certification preferred
- Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred
What You Will Gain
•Dynamic growing wellness program
•Ability to be at forefront of integrated patient care
•Supportive integrated team environment
•Monies towards Continuing Education credits
•Excellent benefits and PTO package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.