Senior Account Manager - Audio Xi
- Digges Ln, Dublin, Ireland
- Employees can work remotely
audioXi is Ireland’s largest digital audio exchange, which consolidates Irelands largest audio creators and aggregators in one place, providing scale and streamlining the path to purchase for Irish brands and agencies. audioXi give advertisers a single point of access to wide-ranging audiences across premium publishers including the likes of Today FM, Audioboom, Newstalk, iRadio, Off The Ball, Wondery, SPIN 1038 and many more. audioXi has over 29 million monthly impressions from over 35 independent publishers, ranging from podcast creators, music streams and radio stations which advertisers can access either via direct IO or programmatically.
audioXi is part of Communicorp Media, which is Ireland’s premier media company and the home of some of Europe’s leading commercial media brands. Communicorp Media owns and operates a portfolio of media channels with a strong focus on commercial radio and emerging digital media.
At Communicorp Media we strive to be the most innovative, dynamic and best in class media outlet in Ireland. We want more people to spend more time with us. We want to talk to every person in Ireland, every single week, through one of our channels. To make this happen, our team is made up of some of the most passionate and creative people you’ll find. Working here means no two days are the same. The work by its nature is fast paced, and it can be intense - we work really hard – but we are all here because we truly love what we do.
We are committed to promoting, developing and facilitating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace culture, and to encourage and support the creation and distribution of content that reflects the diverse audience in Ireland.
Communicorp Media employees believe that the most important thing in creating a happy, respectful workplace culture is to simply act like the kind of person you would like to work with. Our employees believe in a guide to work by ‘Be Sound, Be Fearless, Be United and Be Accountable’. We live by these values every day.
The successful candidate will be part of the audioXi Commercial team and will report to the Business Director.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
What you’ll do:
- Driving revenue generation across Agency business for audioXi, via both programmatic and direct IO channels.
- Collaborating with podcasters to bring innovative sponsorships and solutions to advertisers.
- Promoting audioXi’s creative offering and championing it to the market.
- Presenting audioXi’s data and audience offering in the market to drive revenue.
- Working on and building relationships with key brands and agencies across the industry.
- Maintaining a high profile within your group of agencies, ensuring you’re front of mind for briefs, new business & any short-term opportunities in the market.
- Building out media plans and response to briefs to best serve the brands and agencies objectives.
- Working with the internal tech teams to ensure our product offering is market leading and innovative.
- Ensuring timely reports and PCA’s are delivered to clients in a succinct and informative manner.
- A passion for audio with a love for all things digital.
- Results driven individual who thrives on making a difference within an organisation.
- Proactive in getting in front of planners and buyers with commercial opportunities that will excite them.
- A want to work in an exciting and fast paced environment, with the backing of one of Ireland’s Largest media companies.
- A team player who’ll fit in with and excel with a high performing group of peers.
- An innovative mind-set with an eye(or ear!) for creative output.
Before applying, make sure you tick the following boxes:
- 2 years or more of media sales or agency experience is a plus.
- Well connected in the wider advertising and agency landscape.
- Programmatic knowledge or experience is favourable.
- A general understanding of data and audience segmentation.
- Digital Marketing Qualification is a positive.