Data Entry Operator
- 919 W 38th St, Chicago, IL 60609, USA
We can help your business take advantage of the incentives available for upgrading to LED lighting. Rocky Mountain Power LED Instant Incentives make it easy.
This position is responsible for coordinating a high volume of application credential packets that include paper and various computer based documents for input into the Banner system. The position requires extensive communication with applicants via phone and electronic mail regarding status checks.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Input application information into database
• Organize and assemble application credentials for decision review
• Communicate application status information to appropriate parties
• All other duties pertinent to the successful operation of the Admission Office
High School Diploma; College degree and/or experience in college or university admission is highly desired.
• Excellent organization and management skills
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Demonstrated organizational skills
Qualifications for Administrative Support include:
• Strong computer skills
• Data entry experience
• Customer Service
• Answering a multi-line phone system
• Work independently
• Excellent typing speed (60+WPM)
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint helpful
All candidates: Pre-Employment Drug Screen & Background Screen Re quired (*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability)
Health Insurance (Health and Vision), 401k Plan with matching, Paid Personal Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Department ‘Employee Appreciation’ budget, Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Time Off, Tool Purchase Program.