Digital Marketing Manager
Our mission is to help ecommerce advertisers profit more from their digital ad campaigns by providing them accurate data. Our SaaS product allows ecommerce business' to accurately track their online advertising campaigns which helps them to ultimately make better decisions on their ads and profit more from their campaigns.
We’re a scrappy startup so this role is what you make of it, but we’ll help you every step of the way. You’ll be able to look back and see your impact as we grow and evolve. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Reporting to directly to the Founders, the Digital Marketing Manager promotes the organization's products, services, brands, and/or the organization through various digital marketing channels and buying methods to ensure deliver exceptional results. The person provides a high level of strategy and analytic on all digital marketing investment to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Building and managing Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Twitter Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Creating creative for marketing campaigns.
- Develops branding and conversion media strategy to effectively allocate media investment across all available mediums and programs. Incorporates market and industry trends, available research, and media optimization model findings to determine the optimal media mix, increasing awareness of the brand and effectively achieving all reach/frequency goals.
- Partners with internal peers to develop a data road map to maximize targeting efficiency and identify campaign measurement and optimizations including cross-media tracking and marketing mix modeling.
- Develops in-depth understanding of key target segments and develops a strategy and operational framework for targeting the right message to the right audience segment.
- Keeps abreast of the latest trends and industry best practices regarding the most effective ways of reaching the organization’s target audiences and delivering the organization’s message(s).
- Manage and monitor digital marketing budget and forecast, ensure effectiveness and efficiency based on strong analytic and insights.
- Develops professional relationships with media agencies, media partners, understanding the information sharing boundaries
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns for SaaS or Ecommerce companies.
- Minimum 5 years' Facebook Ads experience.
- Minimum 5 years Google Ads experience
- Expertise in developing and managing effective digital media for both conversion and branding media.
- Team player – works collaboratively with various partners, others in the team, and across the organization, respecting diversity and valuing differences in opinion.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and possess good data analytic skills – strategize the investment to reach the goals and analyze the performance of each investment. Excellent skill in operating excel is necessary.
- Strong communicator with outgoing personality – recruit, cultivate, nurture, maintain and develop relationships amongst media partners, creative agencies, and internal stakeholders.
- Industry knowledge – exhibits a keen awareness of partners and affiliate desires, market trends and competitor offerings, with the ability to apply this knowledge practically
- Fluent in English
Believe in aiming high to deliver world-class results.
- Competitive Compensation: ($90,000 /year)
- Health Benefits
- Work from Monday to Friday
Cometly is a remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in any timezone Pacific to Eastern.