Our mission is to help ecommerce advertisers profit more from their digital ad campaigns by providing them accurate data. Our SaaS product allows ecommerce business' to accurately track their online advertising campaigns which helps them to ultimately make better decisions on their ads and profit more from their campaigns.
We’re a scrappy startup so this role is what you make of it, but we’ll help you every step of the way. You’ll be able to look back and see your impact as we grow and evolve. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
As one of our first Account Executives you will work to actively engage our free trial users to assist them with their account setup. You will be managing close relationships with trial users over their 14 day trial period to offer assistance and provide them value. Your ultimate goal is to help provide them a great experience on their trial to ensure they convert to a paying customer at the end of their trial if they are a good fit.
- You’re passionate about growth, providing amazing user experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset that breaks complex problems down into actionable tasks.
- Convert trials into customers.
- Assist users on Zoom onboarding calls to answer product questions, and ensure account setup.
- Actively call free trial users that have not engaged with the product.
- Analyze and monitor data to understand customer trends and provide information to executive and marketing teams.
- Improve customer retention rate.
- Understand customer's needs and preferences.
- 2+ years of paid advertising experience with Facebook ads
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- A keen interest in Facebook Ads, software, and ecommerce
- Excellent selling and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Working at a startup company or software company
- Experience with ecommerce / Shopify
- Competitive Compensation: ($60,000 /year)
- Health Benefits
- Work from Monday to Friday
Cometly is a remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in any timezone Pacific to Eastern.