Project Manager - UI/UX
- 41 University Dr, Newtown, PA 18940, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Our mission is to help ecommerce advertisers profit more from their digital ad campaigns by providing them accurate data. Our SaaS product allows ecommerce business' to accurately track their online advertising campaigns which helps them to ultimately make better decisions on their ads and profit more from their campaigns.
We’re a scrappy startup so this role is what you make of it, but we’ll help you every step of the way. You’ll be able to look back and see your impact as we grow and evolve. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
Join a fast growing ad tech start up! Position to work with the Founders as a UI/UX designer & product manager.
- Collaborate with the Founders and technical team to define innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Assist in executing all visual design stages, from concept to the final hand-off to the development team.
- Help conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Support in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Participate in user research and evaluate user feedback.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- Passionate about UI/UX
- Strong UI/UX experience
- Eager to get exposure, learn and grow at a fast pace
- Prior experience, preferably with Web platforms, in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficient in Figma
- Ability to present designs and convince of your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Competitive Compensation: ($60,000 - $80,000)
- Health Benefits
- Work from Monday to Friday
Cometly is a remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in any timezone Pacific to Eastern.