- 5003 Stout Dr, San Antonio, TX 78219, USA
Comet Signs was founded in 1958 in San Antonio, Texas. The company quickly established a strong reputation for quality products, on time performance and personal service with national and regional accounts. Today, Comet Signs provides complete in house sign manufacturing capabilities including custom sign cabinet fabrication, multiple styles of channel letters, large format digital printing including flex faces, screen printing on multiple surface types and vacuum forming.
- Ensure compliance and enforcement of company risk management policy.
- Create and maintain vendor and customer records.
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, expense reports, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges.
- Review contracts and credit applications.
- Supports AP and AR activities to ensure accounting principles and company procedures are followed.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Installs, modifies, documents, and coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Collects appropriate data and prepares federal, state, and local reports and tax returns.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- 2 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Good planning and organizational skills. Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills. Professional appearance and manner. Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office to include Word, and Excel. High attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.