Project Success Manager
- London, UK
Comestri is a global SaaS company with offices in London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and the Philippines. For over a decade, we have helped retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors consolidate, orchestrate, and publish product information wherever customers touch their brand.
At Comestri, we do things differently. We attribute our success to hiring the best people and ensuring our people enjoy doing what we do in a nurturing and supportive environment. We’re bold, not traditional, and we're certainly not perfect.
You will be responsible for overseeing the successful implementation of Comestri’s solutions for our clients, and working closely with our Implementation Partners to deliver successful projects.
- Commercial project delivery experience in a retail or eCommerce environment.
- Experience managing complex technology projects, with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrable project management skills, including resource planning, dependency planning and risk and issue mitigation.
- Experience in business analysis and problem-solving; providing domain expertise to support a project.
- An understanding of eCommerce operations; including product data management, customer service and fulfillment.
- Experience in building and growing a high-performing team.
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, interpersonal and team working skills including a high level of influencing ability.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and multiple stakeholder groups at once.
You Naturally Live and Breathe our Core Values!
- One Team – You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work. You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others. You contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged.
- Creative Freedom – You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate. You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- The Experience – You operate from a "best of self" core with characteristics like kindness, compassion, tolerance, and integrity. You hold yourself accountable for outcomes, good and bad. You don't pass the buck and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and client's good work and extra effort.
- Client-First – You raise the profile of client issues internally, encourage others to consider the client's perspective in internal forums. You follow through on client commitments despite time pressures or obstacles. You respectfully challenge decisions when you think they aren't in the client's best interest, even when doing so is uncomfortable.
We have an opportunity to build a great company and believe that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our clients, partners, colleagues, and our company. We welcome everyone to be part of our story.
We are committed to diversity and welcome applications from people who have a disability, LGBTIQ+, candidates of all ages, candidates without university degrees, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds.
Comestri not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid, and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd.