Partner Success Manager
- London, UK
Comestri is a global SaaS company with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Australia. For over a decade, we have helped retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors consolidate, orchestrate, and publish product information wherever customers touch their brand.
At Comestri, we do things differently. We attribute our success to hiring the best people and ensuring our people enjoy doing what we do in a nurturing and supportive environment. We’re bold, not traditional, and we're certainly not perfect.
You will be responsible for driving partner adoption and success by managing the relationship with our network of technology and implementation partners in the UK, driving them to introduce Comestri to their customers, and ensuring they have all the support they need.
- Build, nurture, and maintain relationships with Comestri’s partners in the UK
- Recruit new implementation and technology partners
- Being attentive to partner needs at all times and identify up-sell opportunities
- Being responsible for identifying key joint strategies for revenue acceleration, and referring leads to the Comestri sales team
- Developing and executing partner success plans, as well as tracking and reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success
- Represent Comestri at conferences and industry events
- Coordinate joint marketing materials and events
- Guide partners through Comestri training and learning tracks
- Consolidate feedback from partners on areas for product and service improvements
What does success look like?
- Annual Recurring Revenue - from partner-generated opportunities
- Partner Engagement
- Net New Partners
- Contribution to the strategic goals of the company – as set from time to time
- Solid commercial experience in partnership management or a business development role
- A network of contacts in the UK eCommerce ecosystem
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management, and business development engagements
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with partners at a senior level
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Experience of providing training to sales and implementation staff
- Exception analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends
- Proven success in a high-growth collaborative team
You Naturally Live and Breathe our Core Values!
- One Team – You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work. You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others. You contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged.
- Creative Freedom – You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate. You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- The Experience – You operate from a "best of self" core with characteristics like kindness, compassion, tolerance, and integrity. You hold yourself accountable for outcomes, good and bad. You don't pass the buck and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and client's good work and extra effort.
- Client-First – You raise the profile of client issues internally, encourage others to consider the client's perspective in internal forums. You follow through on client commitments despite time pressures or obstacles. You respectfully challenge decisions when you think they aren't in the client's best interest, even when doing so is uncomfortable.
We have an opportunity to build a great company and believe that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our clients, partners, colleagues, and our company. We welcome everyone to be part of our story.
We are committed to diversity and welcome applications from people who have a disability, are LGBTIQ+, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Comestri not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid, and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd.