- 245 Revere Beach Pkwy, Revere, MA 02151, USA
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States? Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career? If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team. Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates. We approach each and every day with a “can do” attitude and what we like to call “stick-to-itiveness” that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests. Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
We are seeking an engaging, friendly, and detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic team. This position will provide administrative and customer support for our Sales Team. If you have a passion for sales, a strong desire to work in a fast-paced rewarding environment, and are looking for career growth opportunities we want to hear from you!
- Answer all incoming phone calls and pre-qualify leads in a time-efficient and professional manner.
- Process all turnovers, prepare new client files and properly close completed client files.
- Handle group room blocks as assigned.
- Prepare written correspondence, group resumes, weekly reports and other reports.
- Manage and update group rooming lists, event orders, and resumes.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales, Front Office, and Operations teams
- Provide administrative support for the sales team including (but not limited to) answering telephones, typing correspondence, assigning Activities, assisting in Site Tours, and printing reports and departmental records/logs, prospecting and managing room blocks.
- Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, and documents.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Previous hotel experience preferred, brand specific experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Must possess communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- ·Proficient with common computer programs:
- Ability to learn computer and web-based applications and systems
- Must have the ability to preserve confidentiality
Colwen Hotels offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
- Paid Time off Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Hotel Discounts
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V