Front Desk Supervisor
- 245 Revere Beach Pkwy, Revere, MA 02151, USA
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States? Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career? If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team. Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates. We approach each and every day with a “can do” attitude and what we like to call “stick-to-itiveness” that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests. Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
We are seeking an engaging, friendly and detail oriented Front Desk Supervisor to join our opening team. This individual will be directly responsible for the front desk and night audit teams, with a focus on guest and associate satisfaction. Ideal candidates will be driven and focused on driving guest satisfaction and leading and developing our associates.
- Assist in the interviewing and strong performance supervision of front office associates.
- Ongoing review of staff to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures
- Process check-in and check-out, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests
- Knowledge of hotel property, local attractions to assist guests.
- Establish and maintain open collaborative relationships with direct reports, and management throughout the hotel
- Compliance with Federal & State Labor laws
- Ensure that all complaints regarding service and/or accommodations are investigated and resolves
- Monitor budgets and payroll records and review financial transactions to ensure appropriateness
- Ongoing analysis of processes for continuous improvement/efficiency
- Coach and support front office team to effectively manage occupancy, guest service, and controllable expenses
- Identify service issues and trends. Facilitate creative solutions to overcome obstacles and insure continuous guest satisfaction results
- Balance cost controls with exceptional guest service and associate satisfaction
- Maintain STRICT key controls
- Two year college degree or equivalent hospitality experience (at least one year front desk supervisory experience
- Cash Handling experience
- General Accounting knowledge
- Strong Leader of people
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Familiar with common computer software programs
- Must be willing to work varied hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Colwen Hotels offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
- Paid Time off Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Hotel Discounts
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V