- 30 Eastern Ave, Chelsea, MA 02150, USA
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States? Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career? If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team. Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates. We approach each and every day with a “can do” attitude and what we like to call “stick-to-itiveness” that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests. Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
We are seeking an engaging, friendly, detail oriented Breakfast Attendant. This individual will provide extraordinary service, while creating memorable experiences for our guests.
Full and part-time positions available.
- Acknowledge and welcome each guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly greeting (use guest name whenever possible)
- Complete open and close duties including but not limited to; necessary supplies and tools, cleaning of all equipment, cleaning of prep space and kitchen area
- Inspect cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass and silver prior to use
- Maintain cleanliness of work, breakfast area and guest area during shift
- Ensure food safety (correct time and temperature control and HAACP guidelines)
- Ensure personal hygiene at all times to ensure food served is safe for consumption including, handwashing, hat/hair net, appropriate footwear
- Monitor food quantity of prepared food and served to control food waste
- Adhere to all applicable Colwen/brand standards
- Notify manager if food product does not meet specification
- Complete close duties, including but not limited to; store reusable items, break down goods, clean and break down equipment, prep and serving areas, return equipment to proper storage area, lock refrigerator, restock items, turn off lights and equipment
- Have knowledge of guest rooms, amenities, features and services offered at property
- General understanding of hotel operations, any changes, new procedures and events
- Understand emergency procedures and how to act on them
- Report any unusual occurrences to manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in food service
- Friendly and motivated with strong customer service focus
- Basic HAACP
- Proficient in English language (bilingual strongly preferred)
- Must be willing to work holidays and weekends
- Must be willing to work early morning hours
Colwen Hotels offers a total rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Earned Personal Time Off and first year Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Pay
- Hotel Discounts
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V