- 225 Albany St, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States? Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career? If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team. Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates. We approach each and every day with a “can do” attitude and what we like to call “stick-to-itiveness” that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests. Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
We are looking for a friendly, detail oriented Maintenance person to join our team!
Full and part time positions available.
- Perform, administer and document preventative maintenance programs within assigned hotel(s) to meet/exceed established standards
- Adherence to all Colwen and brand standards
- Work with supervisor to identify and complete all technical projects within hotel
- Respond in a timely fashion to work order
- Perform electrical, plumbing and carpentry projects
- Assist in HVAC unit repairs
- Perform Guest Room maintenance including: Caulking, tile repair, painting, plumbing etc.)
- Determine need for contract/repair services
- Complete overall building maintenance
- Ensure pool/spa maintenance (Certified Pool Operator CPO)
- Follow OSHA guidelines to ensure safe working environment (lock out- Tag out, maintain MSDS sheets etc.)
- Care for common areas and parking lots
- Assist with House person / Shuttle Driver duties as needed
- Maintain building exterior not serviced by contractor (e.g. snow removal, lawn care, painting)
- Maintain and manage a work order system for assigned hotel(s)
- Perform other related duties as needed
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2 years maintenance experience preferred
- Certified Pool Operator preferrred
- Proficient in English language.
- Working knowledge of kitchen equipment /refrigeration
- Working knowledge of fire protection and life safety systems
- Valid Driver’s License
- Familiar with common computer software programs(e.g. Microsoft office)
- Must be willing to work holidays (all hotels are 24/7)
- May require overnight stays
- Some work in office
- Must be willing to work varied hours
Colwen Hotels offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Earned Personal Time Off and first year Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Pay
- Hotel Discounts
- Competitive Wage and hotel position incentives (i.e. Perfect Sell rewards)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/D/V