- Building G, 28 Patriot Pl, Foxborough, MA 02035, USA
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States? Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career? If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team. Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates. We approach each and every day with a “can do” attitude and what we like to call “stick-to-itiveness” that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests. Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
The Renaissance Hotel Patriot Place is in search of engaging and friendly hosts and hostesses
- Greet guests and determine the number in their party.
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table; pulling out chairs; placing clean/current menu in front of guest, etc.
- Guide guests through the dining rooms and provide any needed assistance.
- Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups with special needs.
- Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place setting.
- Check menus to confirm they are current, clean, plentiful, and wrinkle-free.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability.
- Perform other job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous restaurant experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment.
Colwen Hotels offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
- Paid Time off Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Hotel Discounts
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V