Route Delivery Driver
- 201 West Church Road, King of Prussia, PA
Are you tired of looking for a job? Do you want to start your CAREER? If you answered yes to both of these questions, Colonial Electric Supply Company, Inc. wants you! We believe in a People First strategy that includes career development and advancement. We have an immediate need for Route Delivery Drivers to service our local customers. These are early AM positions which require no overnights or weekends!
Colonial is the premier wholesale electrical supply distributor in the tri-state area. We are a family-owned and operated distributor with over 20 locations and more than 400 employees serving the Electrical Industry with high quality products and services. Colonial's strength comes from our winning team of employees. We offer career development and the opportunity for success along with market competitive compensation and benefits.
- Perform inspection and safety checks of preloaded truck
- Make deliveries to our local customer base of commercial/industrial contractors
- Deliver and pickup material from our Colonial Branch locations
- Unload and load materials into and out of the truck using safe handling techniques
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs.
- Ability to meet OSHA forklift requirements
- Ability to pass DOT certification
- Insurability through company insurance company/Ability to pass a MVR screening
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be at least 24 years old per insurance requirements.
CDL Preferred, must have 2+ years experience of professional driving
Hours: Shift begins between 4:00am and 6:00am