Project Coordinators- Entry Level
- 201 W Church Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
Colonial Electric Supply, Inc. is the premier wholesale electrical supply distributor in the tri-state area. We are a rapidly growing, family-owned and operated distributor with over 20 locations and more than 500 employees serving the Electrical Industry with high quality products and services. Colonial's strength is its "people first" strategy of building a winning team through career development, providing opportunities for success along with market competitive compensation and benefits.
The Colonial Major Projects team has the expertise to manage global projects on any scale. From large federal buildings to schools, from airports to corporate institutions, they have experienced it all. Major Projects meets all project milestones, supplies material in one or multiple staged releases and delivers to on-site or off-site warehousing. Our team of professionals has an accumulated experience of over 110 years and is backed by one of the top 50 largest electrical distributors in the United States.
Summary: As part of a lighting project team, this person prepares and distributes to customers, detailed portfolios which identify the correct products specified for various projects. The preparation of these portfolios includes; review of architectural drawings and fixture schedules, collaboration with team members, negotiations with manufacturers and communication with customers to submit, verify and confirm the accurate and appropriate materials to be used in each project. Identifying correct product specification and submitting lighting package to customer for clarification/verification.
- Review lighting specifications and drawings
- Collaborate with team to determine manufacturer for submittals
- Verify and submit accurate information through appropriate medium to customer
- Ability to use computing skills and knowledge to complete required job tasks
- High attention to detail, ability to match information and place it accurately
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar major
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
- Strong problem solving skills
- High sense of detail orientation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.