- 50 George St, London W1U 7DY, UK
Colliers is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 16 offices across the UK and Ireland.
As part of our expansion of our early careers programme we are now seeking candidates to join our new brokerage pathway to sit within our agency teams across the UK business. This role will see you work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, whilst given you the opportunity to learn about a variety of sectors in a transactional capacity as you rotate through the agency teams. We are welcoming applications from anyone with a strong motivation to succeed in an agency style role in real estate. Previous experience in a sales or business development focussed role is desirable but not essential.
• Numerical / Analytical. Microsoft office specialist (MOS Qualified).
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and competitive.
• Logical and innovative thinker.
• Ability to build and share expertise with client and colleagues both verbally and via written communication.
• Understanding of the importance of effective communication.
• Previous sales experience, ideally in relevant industry.
• Personable and able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
If this is of interest please apply and we will be in contact shortly.