Team Administrator - Automotive & Roadside
- Brindley Pl, Birmingham, UK
Colliers is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 16 offices across the UK and Ireland.
The Automotive and Roadside Department is a specialist team within the Alternative Markets Division as Colliers. The department focusses on a number of property types within the sector to include Vehicle Dealerships, Petrol Filling Stations, Tyre and Exhaust Centres, Trade Counter, EV Charging, Drive Thru’s and other roadside premises and sites.
The department has an interesting varied caseload dealing with Landlord & Tenant, Valuation, Agency, & Consultancy instructions, with a client base from major Plc’s and Banks to sole traders.
Further information with regards to the department activities can be found on our website: https://www.colliers.com/en-gb/services/automotive-roadside
The purpose of this role is to support a team of four fee earners in their activities and to provide administraive support to the Head of Departement.
- Working alongside fee earners to assist them in achieving fee targets
- Liaise with owners and potential buyers in setting up viewings and providing information
- Prepare sales particulars and other marketing information
- Maintain and update databases
- Responding to telephone and email queries and liasing with clients, buyers and fee earners.
- Ensuring that electronic property files are up to date
- Drafting sales memorandums and invoices
- Completing expense forms
- Occasional audio typing from dictation
- The administrator will be expected to work in a flexible way and as part of a team supporting all current team members.
- To arrange meetings, update and manage diaries
- To ensure that all meeting rooms are booked for meetings and events
- To arrange travel for the team
- Excellent communication skills able to build rapport with clients and potential buyers
- Will have an interest in the property sale process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good written communication skills
- Must be a team player who is able to carry out instructions
- Must be able to work on own initiative and without direct supervision
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be proactive and posses a flexible attitude to the work load
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
If this is of interest please apply and we will be in contact shortly.