- Terhulpensesteenweg, Watermaal-Bosvoorde, Belgium
Colliers International Belgium is a fully integrated real estate services company with strong expertise in office real estate where we combine workplace strategy, tenant representation and fit-out to deliver a one stop service to our clients. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of real estate services to occupiers, owners, investors and developers on a local, regional, national and international basis.
As a leader in our market, we are always looking for talented individuals to join us and discover just why Colliers International Belgium is such an excellent place to work.
Working at Colliers
Your home base will be our office in Watermael-Bosvoorde. We'll equip you with a state-of-the-art technology package that helps you keep in touch, wherever you are. We foster a working culture that is based on quality of output.
You will find yourself working along a team of professionals, all experts in their domain. Our open, collaborative and supportive environment nudges you to take ownership, drive initiatives and deliver excellent results. All this with respect for your individual needs and ambition. Welcome to Colliers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an innovative thinking Workplace Consultant within our Workplace Strategy team.
The Workplace Strategy team are passionate about how organizations operate and the way to translate this into new efficient working environments, about converting the clients’ needs into practical and achievable solutions. Our company culture is built on trust and respect. We are non-hierarchical and need self-starters.
You will be trained by the team and will gradually take up more responsibilities and tasks. You main taks will be (in collaboration with a colleague)
Evaluate the way the organization currently works and identify the clients specific needs (place, space, culture, process etc)
- Co-facilitate workshops and focus groups
- Analyze data to inform the current situation and benchmark the change
- Develop value and data-driven proposals to improve the clients workplace
- Design and Implement smart change programs to deliver positive workplace transformation
- Look for new creative/innovative approaches
- Support companies in their organizational transformation if needed
- minimum 2 years of experience in the consulting, change or HR sector
- Academics: business management, labor psychology
- You can demonstrate following skills:
o Language skills: Dutch + French + English
o Good listening and communications skills
o Project management and planning skills.
o Analytical mindset and critical thinking
o Report writing skills
o Your are a teamplayer