Internship Real Estate
- Terhulpensesteenweg, Watermaal-Bosvoorde, Belgium
Colliers International Belgium is a fully integrated real estate services company with strong expertise in office real estate where we combine workplace strategy, tenant representation and fit-out to deliver a one stop service to our clients. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of real estate services to occupiers, owners, investors and developers on a local, regional, national and international basis.
As a leader in our market, we are always looking for talented individuals to join us and discover just why Colliers International Belgium is such an excellent place to work.
Working at Colliers
Your home base will be our office in Watermael-Bosvoorde. We'll equip you with a state-of-the-art technology package that helps you keep in touch, wherever you are. We foster a working culture that is based on quality of output.
You will find yourself working along a team of professionals, all experts in their domain. Our open, collaborative and supportive environment nudges you to take ownership, drive initiatives and deliver excellent results. All this with respect for your individual needs and ambition. Welcome to Colliers.
We are currently looking for a motivated and challenge seeking Intern to play an active role in supporting the development of the fast growing Real Estate Services practice in Brussels. In order to make the most from the Colliers experience, and bring added-value, the internship shall last at least 6 months. During that span, your responsibilities will include:
· Identify potential business development opportunities and generate leads via daily research and market monitoring;
· Perform property searches according to client requirements and produce qualitative longlists of options;
· Produce various marketing material, from market presentations, to commercial pitches and ad-hoc market data collection;
· Support the team’s fee earners in the handling of client assignments from client need definition, legal reviews, to transaction execution and administration.
We are looking for (under)graduates matching the following criteria:
· Currently involved in a Master or a Bachelor program, or young graduate finishing studies in a relevant field (Real Estate, Business, Sales, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing…);
· Providing an Internship Agreement or ”Convention de Stage” from a recognized institution is a must;
· Available for a minimum of 6 months starting in July or August 2021
· Comfortable to work in an international environment;
· Fluent in French with a strong spoken and written command of English. Any knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
· At ease with the Microsoft Office pack.
· Colliers training program in real estate: support and training from teams that set standards in their respective fields;
· Work on live assignments: real responsibilities, and the knowledge that you are genuinely making a difference;
· A dynamic international work environment;
· This is a paid internship complemented by benefits such as meal vouchers and a public transport pass.