Client Accountant - Ref001IPMGL
- W Regent St, Glasgow G2, UK
Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 16 offices across the UK and Ireland.
Be enterprising to exceed expectations
Collaborate to drive exceptional results
Invest in relationships to deliver enduring value
Be experts to lead our industry into the future
Do what's right for our clients, people and communities
Provision of property management accounting services for at least three major clients, using the TBS Tramps Property Management and Accounting system.
The role will include lease data etc., updates and amendments, client reporting, service charge account preparation and finalisation, etc.
- Control, set up and maintenance of records on the Property Management database
- Reconciliation and set up of take on balances in respect of new instructions
- Understanding, agreeing and delivering client reporting requirements
- Providing regular and other ad-hoc analysis using Excel
- Year-end service charge account drafting and completion including prepayments and accruals
- Tenant Account reconciliations
- Preparing lease completion statements
- Raising tenant demands for rents, service charges and ad hoc charges
- Dealing with tenants and landlords, and responding to their queries
- Working closely with surveying colleagues and on-site staff
- Liaising with Credit Control and Accounts Payable teams at Colliers International
- Previous use of a recognised property management accounts package, ideally TBS Tramps
- Strong knowledge of Excel (to at least intermediate level)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both oral and written
- A professional and organised approach to work
- A positive and helpful attitude within a team environment