Estates Manager - Leeds - Ref CSL3
- 1 Broad Gate, Leeds LS1 8EQ, UK
Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 16 offices across the UK and Ireland.
Colliers International is looking for an enthusiastic senior to join the EMEA Corporate Solutions team within their UK Accounts Division. Our EMEA Corporate Solutions team work with corporate real estate clients to align their real estate to their business plan by identifying cost savings and maximising efficiency.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, numerate and interpersonal, joining a team with a strong emphasis on career progression and organic growth. They will therefore be fully supported in developing their own client relationships and integrating with colleagues, both socially and professionally. They will also have the responsibility of supporting and developing other team members. The candidate will be based in our Leeds Office.
Working within the Corporate Solutions Department of Colliers International. The role is for a Senior Surveyor to be responsible for managing a regional portfolio of properties on behalf of Corporate Occupier Clients, developing client relationships and pursuing business development opportunities.
- Develop close relationships with client stakeholders to understand the business from their point of view to ensure that the property portfolio contributes to the client’s core business.
- Adding Value – Identifying opportunities within occupied portfolios and managing the sublet portfolio in your region to maximise income and minimise debt.
- Providing solutions to day to day property management issues.
- Transaction management. Management of other Colliers departments, external 3rd party agents and lawyers.
- To conduct professional work (inc. rent reviews, lettings, etc) for clients and to ensure that all relevant reporting requirements are met to agreed deadlines and in accordance with RICS regulatory compliance standards.
- Ensure the seamless delivery of professional services across all Colliers departments and offices around the country.
- Budgeting / forecasting – preparation of service charge budgets and subsequent reconciliations.
- Fostering and maintaining good working relationships with all clients and their key personnel.
- Advising the client on estate strategy issues.
- To generate fee income to meet team and Business Group targets.
- To seek opportunities to develop new business including cross-selling and identification of new business.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Able to work effectively as part of a team.
Very good written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally possess a relevant qualification and be a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
A strong track record of managing relationships with other professional advisors.
Experience of undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals on retail premises.
Please note - No agency introductions will be recognised.