Occupier Advisory Markets Consultant
- Terhulpensesteenweg 166, 1170 Watermaal-Bosvoorde, Belgium
Colliers International Belgium is a fully integrated real estate services company with strong expertise in office real estate where we combine workplace strategy, tenant representation and fit-out to deliver a one stop service to our clients. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of real estate services to occupiers, owners, investors and developers on a local, regional, national and international basis.
As a leader in our market, we are always looking for talented individuals to join us and discover just why Colliers International Belgium is such an excellent place to work.
Working at Colliers
Your home base will be our office in Watermael-Bosvoorde. We'll equip you with a state-of-the-art technology package that helps you keep in touch, wherever you are. We foster a working culture that is based on quality of output.
You will find yourself working along a team of professionals, all experts in their domain. Our open, collaborative and supportive environment nudges you to take ownership, drive initiatives and deliver excellent results. All this with respect for your individual needs and ambition. Welcome to Colliers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a real estate professional who will advise and guide our clients on their real estate challenges.
As an Occupier Advisory Consultant, you will:
• Analyse our clients business environment and propose the most optimal real estate strategy to support their business;
• Implement the recommended strategy both in terms of asset disposal, acquisition or redevelopment of properties;
• Select the appropriate building(s), in line with the developed strategy;
• Advice clients on the ideal holding structure for their real estate;
• Lead negotiations (rent/leasing) on behalf of our clients;
• Work together with your colleagues, plan and manage the work of your missions;
• Be able to be a generalist with regard to the fully integrated approach on Occupier Advisory
- A relevant university degree;
- Proven experience and success in commercial Real Estate;
- A RICS qualification and experience with real estate research and CRES advisory and/or valuations would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the Belgian Real Estate market trends, practices and market players;
- Excellent analytical skills and a sound commercial and deal making approach;
- Proven Project Management skills;
- Good language skills - trilingual (French or Dutch native speaker and English).