- George St, Marylebone, London, UK
Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 13 offices across the UK and Ireland.
To raise the profile and strengthen the reputation of Colliers International through media and public relations as one of the leading real estate organisations in the UK.
This role is responsible for creating, managing and implementing PR & Marketing campaigns to promote the Colliers International brand. The post holder will work with a variety of stakeholders from across the business including business heads; the PR, digital and marketing teams; as well as external stakeholders including the media and client PR teams.
Specifically delivering PR plans and strategic PR support for a number of national and international teams across the business. Media relations is a key aspect of this role and the post holder is required to develop and enhance relationships with print, broadcast and social media.
- Implementing and overseeing PR plans for agreed national business lines assigned to the role holder
- Providing strategic communications advice to senior business leaders
- Proactively sourcing news and placing articles within the national and property, business and vertical trade media
- Managing the media engagement programme for
- Content and copywriting
- Drafting and managing industry award entries
- Managing national and EMEA PR campaigns as part of the wider central PR team
- Forging new and maintaining existing relationships with target media
- Project managing and delivering PR events
- Internal Communications
- Ensuring key news and achievements are promoted internally across the wider business
- Updating and managing content on the intranet
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify trends and insights, and optimise performance based on the insights
- Proactive use of reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimize campaigns
- Must possess strong commercial and customer focus
Qualifications and experience
- Solid PR and media relations experience within commercial real estate is preferable or within the professional services industry.
- Previous experience of creative B2B PR & Marekting camapign manamgent and planning.
- Existing relationships with the media
- Strong English writing skills (both a flair for writing and attention to detail in terms of spelling and grammar and editing others’ work).
- Experience and interest in social media and how to exploit social media from a reputation manamgent and business development perspective.
Still want to see more - Just follow the link to see more of what we do: http://colliers-pbc.com/