Creative Content Co-Ordinator
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
At Colliers, we are enterprising. What sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our people are passionate, take personal responsibility and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities. We accelerate their success by empowering them to think and act differently to drive exceptional results.
With circa 9,000 experts in Asia Pacific, our enterprising culture and decentralised operating model allows us to act with speed in local markets, seizing opportunities to innovate and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Our collaborative culture sets us apart. We help experts become true specialists and provide the long-term structure and platform to accelerate their success.
Due to the company’s continuing growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic Creative Content Co-Ordinator to join our Sydney CBD Business Development Centre (BDC).
This is an opportunity to work alongside a small but dynamic team and accelerate your marketing career. You will:
- Create bespoke and client-centric bid submissions and presentations – incorporating creative copywriting and innovative content ideas to stand out from the crowd.
- Project manage the internal bid process including the preparation, content development and delivery of tailored submissions for significant projects.
- Assist with reviewing, editing and developing content, including but not limited to, executive summaries, team profiles and case studies - sourcing relevant content internally to support the requirements of each bid.
- Attend and participate in project briefing and bid kick-off meetings.
- Engage with a range of key stakeholders across our various service lines to coordinate bid input and content requirements.
In addition to a genuine passion for project coordination, a creative mind and an eye for design, you will have:
- Qualifications in marketing, business or communications.
- Outstanding attention to detail, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to think on your feet and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A proactive, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task.
- The desire to share your enthusiasm, energy and ideas to drive success within the Team and wider business.
Please apply with your CV or call Jackie Batterham on 02 9257 0285 or more information.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.