Brand and Communications Coordinator
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
At Colliers, we are enterprising. What sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our people are passionate, take personal responsibility and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities. We accelerate their success by empowering them to think and act differently to drive exceptional results.
With circa 9,000 experts in Asia Pacific, our enterprising culture and decentralised operating model allows us to act with speed in local markets, seizing opportunities to innovate and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Our collaborative culture sets us apart. We help experts become true specialists and provide the long-term structure and platform to accelerate their success.
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic marketing role working across brand, events and communications for the Australian business.
Reporting directly into the National Director, Marketing & Communications, this role will help execute initiatives including global brand campaigns, assist to develop and execute national brand campaigns, support major corporate events; and manage our internal communications platforms to leverage our content across our communications channels.
This role sits within the broader award winning Australian Marketing team and offers access to collaborative network of expert marketers and career growth opportunities.
- Drive Australian corporate marketing campaigns aligned to our global brand campaign framework.
- Collaborate with our People and Performance team to drive culture marketing and brand campaigns internally and externally.
- Support the development of asset class and geographic marketing campaigns.
- Support the planning and execution of major client events.
- Support the development of internal communication strategies for people and leadership commutations.
- Enhance our content amplification process across internal and external channels, working in collaboration with our Research and PR teams.
- Help ensure brand consolidation is maintained across all marketing collateral across the business.
- Support the induction of new starters to the business in relation to brand compliance and communication processes.
- Take ownership of all company marketing collateral including the Colliers International hub, capability brochures, company stats, standard presentations and so forth.
- Collaborate with the global marketing stakeholders and play an active role in global and regional projects.
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B or property.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and build relationships at all levels of the business.
Desired technical capability (not essential)
- Ecomms platform experience (HubSpot, Salesforce, Mailchimp etc)
Please apply with your CV or call Jackie Batterham - Recruitment Executive on 02 9257 0285 for more information.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies