Senior Property Manager / Associate Director
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
At Colliers, we are enterprising. What sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our people are passionate, take personal responsibility and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities. We accelerate their success by empowering them to think and act differently to drive exceptional results.
With circa 9,000 experts in Asia Pacific, our enterprising culture and decentralised operating model allows us to act with speed in local markets, seizing opportunities to innovate and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Our collaborative culture sets us apart. We help experts become true specialists and provide the long-term structure and platform to accelerate their success.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Property Manager or Associate Director to join our successful Real Estate Management Services Team to manage a number of major corporate and private client’s portfolios.
As a Senior Property Manager/ Associate Director, you will be accountable for:
- Regular property inspections, to ensure investment performance is maintained
- Implementing and maintain orderly lease admin procedures
- Monthly financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting
- Regular liaison with owners and tenants, ensuring expectations are being achieved
- Building strong rapport with other Property Managers and Facilities Managers
- Controlling the collection and reconciliation of funds
- 5+ years experience as a Commercial or Industrial Property Manager
- Current and valid Certificate of Registration or Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Degree qualifcation in Property preferable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to remain focused on specific tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to deal with several matters and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build effective and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong accounting and numeracy skills
We foster an environment in which everyone at Colliers feels respected and comfortable bringing their authentic selves to do their best work. It’s our people who set us apart and we actively recruit people who represent the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We take great pride in doing what’s right and operating in ways that benefit the business, our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment.
Experts join experts, and we welcome you to join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Apply now by clicking the button below, or for further information please contact Geraldine Libatique on 03 9612 8801 for a confidential discussion.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.