- Auckland, New Zealand
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
Colliers is a global property services company with more than 18,000 property experts collaborating across 67 countries. At Colliers, we do what's right and operate in ways that benefit our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment.
Our people are our greatest asset and we empower their career growth and skill development. We support their health and wellbeing and foster an inclusive and diverse culture, celebrating what makes us unique and enabling high performance.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered or near-Registered Valuer to join our Valuation & Advisory Services team in our world-class, waterfront Auckland CBD office.
We are looking for a motivated professional to deliver timely and accurate valuation reports and ensure the provision of high standards of service to our clients.
The value you'll add
- Prepare and provide timely and quality valuation and consultancy advice, reports, and quotations
- Assess current market values and properties
- Extract data and evidence for analysis
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide high quality service to clients
- Assist with the implementation and continuous improvement of systems, processes and initiatives
- Collaborate to ensure success
- Registered or near-Registered Valuer
- Tertiary qualification in property
- Industry knowledge of relevant property markets
- IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship and rapport builder
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team
- Organiser and planner
- Problem solver
- Proactive and desire to add value to the team
What we offer
- Wellbeing benefits and initiatives
- Opportunities to advance your business, technology, and creative skills to achieve your professional goals
- An inclusive and social culture with regular team events
If you're interested in being part of an enterprising culture that empowers you to do your best work, we look forward to receiving your application.