Senior Property Manager
- Sydney NSW, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Part Time
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for four years running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Property Manager join our growing Real Estate Management Services team in Sydney. The team are driven to maximise the performance of our client’s assets by working with owners, landlords and investors to develop and implement commercial property management solutions that enhance value and increase efficiency.
This key role will be responsible for the asset management of our client's commercial portfolio. You will build strong relationships with the clients and landlords to ensure that business objectives are met and expectations are exceeded. You will successfully achieve this by:
- Manage daily tenants matters, respond to all incoming requests, assist in resolving issues
- Implement and maintain orderly lease administration, financial management procedures and overall reporting, including monitoring of all statutory charges
- Control the collection and reconciliation of monies, including rentals, outgoings, and recoverable costs in conjunction with strict arrears management practices
- Liaise with manager to co-ordinate operating and capital expenditure budgets, involving other key stakeholders in annual budget development where relevant
- Liaise with tenants regarding lease administration and policies / procedures relating to occupancy issues
- Manage all internal and external audit processes
- Liaise with client’s solicitors to facilitate the preparation of appropriate lease and licence documentation as approved
- Negotiation of new leases and lease renewals as instructed by client in accordance with Work process flows
- Participate in the maintenance of a detailed property database providing summary details of property leases
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Recent experience in a similar role (3-5 years experience)
- Strong organisational skills & ability to prioritise
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Your positive, proactive attitude and client service approach will ensure your success within this friendly and supportive environment. In return, we offer a real opportunity to expand your skill set and career whilst being exposed to the inner workings of a successful team.
If you have the drive, professionalism and commercial acumen, we will provide you with a supportive and professional environment, autonomy and development for real success.
Apply Now with your CV or call Lydia Masterson on 02 9257 0357 for more information.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.