Workplace Concierge - Western Sydney
- Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
Colliers is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
We currently have a great opportunity for YOU to accelerate your success by joining our Workplace Management Services team. This hospitality-style division of Colliers provides premium workplace services to high profile companies that desire best in class service for their clients and employees.
This role is ideal for experienced hospitality professionals ready to transition into the corporate sector or those candidates with an exceptional service ethic. We will provide a “soft landing” for you into the corporate sector whilst you continue to provide the exceptional service to guests that you have trained for.
Integrate with our client providing “hotel style” levels of service to the internal guest, our client’s employees. Your dedication to the role ensures that these employees remain productive and thrive in their work environment.
The position comprises of a variety of disciplines where you can demonstrate your versatility, flexibility and autonomy. Thereby, opening career pathways that you may not have yet considered.
As custodians of the workplace the Workplace Concierges are responsible for:
- Administration, operation and management of the workplace
- Audio Visual and basic IT support
- Meeting room management and set-up
- Ensuring the workplace is presented, maintained and utilised the way it was designed
- Facilities administration and mail / parcel management
- Assisting employees with day-to-day enquiries
- Responding to and implementing changes to the workplace and processes as required
- Monday to Friday roster
- Fully laundered corporate uniform
- Access to training and development
We are passionate about what we do; we are even more passionate about our people.
You will deliver the highest quality service standards, whilst operating the space at maximum efficiency and productivity. Service expectations are high therefore your ability to demonstrate the following is required:
- Exceptional work ethic, energetic and positive attitude
- Experience working in premium service environment
- Confidence in engaging with clients and busy professionals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining composure and delivering high quality outcomes
- Outstanding attention to detail and a high standard of personal presentation
- Problem solving skills and a desire to go above and beyond for customers
- Full working rights in Australia
- Available Full-Time Monday to Friday, able to work in Western Suburbs
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader who will provide you with a clearly defined career path and equip you with the most comprehensive tools and infrastructure available to ensure your success.
Colliers is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.