Property & Facilities Manager
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
Colliers is a global property services company with more than 18,000 property experts collaborating across 67 countries. At Colliers, we do what's right and operate in ways that benefit our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment.
Our people are our greatest asset and we empower their career growth and skill development. We support their health and wellbeing and foster an inclusive and diverse culture, celebrating what makes us unique and enabling high performance.
We have a great opportunity for a Property & Facilities Manager to join our Corporate Solutions team, based in Wellington.
Our Corporate Solutions team provides property services to clients who either occupy property or hold property as a supporting asset to their core business or operations. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure that their property portfolio dovetails with their wider business model.
This role will include property, financial and maintenance management for client-owned and occupied properties and an inspection regime.
The value you'll add
- Attend to all property and facilities management related enquiries and requests
- Ensure all property compliance and H&S requirements are met
- Arrange maintenance and repairs that are required
- Manage H&S compliance of suppliers
- Provide a high level of personalised and professional service to clients
- Support the strategic direction of the client property, lease and portfolio management programmes and standards
- Assist with the preparation of documentation, including reports, approvals, and reviews
- Undertake property inspections
- Assist with projects to drive innovation
- The ability to travel nationwide and a current clean full driver’s licence
- Proficient with computer systems and database management
- Financially literate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client focus
- Problem solver
- Relationship builder
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Organiser and planner
- Proactive team player
What we offer
- Wellbeing benefits and initiatives
- Opportunities to advance your business, technology, and creative skills to achieve your professional goals
- An inclusive and social culture with regular team events
If you're interested in being part of an enterprising culture that empowers you to do your best work, we look forward to receiving your application.