- Coomera QLD 4209, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
About Colliers in Australia & New Zealand
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers International brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit result growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for the fourth year running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Retail Manager to join our Real Estate Management team who are driven in maximising the performance of our client’s assets by providing an integrated solution that seamlessly connects leasing, marketing, centre management and facilities management all through one point of contact.
Based at Coomera Square, this key role will be responsible for effectively managing and maximising the performance of a portfolio of shopping centres, which will be successfully achieved by:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with owners, occupiers and operational personnel to ensure service excellence is delivered
- Prepare monthly reports, including operational, financial analysis, reports and any others as requested
- Monitoring financial transactions relative to contractual obligations and ensuring proper procedures are followed for authorising payments, debt control and detailed reporting
- Overseeing the presentation, maintenance of the asset, ensuring a high standard of presentation at all times
- Implement and maintain orderly lease administration and financial management procedures
- Positively support the implementation of the business’ and the division’s strategic plans
The successful candidate will demonstrate proven experience in a Retail Management role, highlighting your ability to ensure the performance of the asset is maximised, across both the operational and commercial aspects, and able to take the lead role for management of these assets. Your strong financial experience and sound knowledge of relevant legislation will be evident, as will your ability to prioritise to ensure business objectives are achieved. A current QLD Real Estate Certificate is essential for this position.
This is a highly visible role to the senior leadership team and therefore your ability to communicate effectively and build positive and productive working relationships is key, as is your desire to work in a highly team orientated environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and industry leader who will provide you with a clearly defined career path and equip you with the most comprehensive tools and infrastructure available to ensure your success.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Kate Dobbie – Senior Recruitment Manager on 07 3026 3309 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.