- Adelaide SA, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”
Due to organic growth, our Real Estate Management team is seeking a proactive, confident and adaptable Commercial Property Manager Manager. This will enable efficient, harmonious and close working relationships with retailers and to maximize the performance of the asset.
The scope of the role will include and not limited to:
- Positively support the implementation of the business’ and the division’s strategic plans and marketing strategies.
- Develop a clear understanding of the property management agreement(s) for your asset and ensure that our service delivery meets those requirements
- Managing the presentation and day-to-day operations of the centre, including security, maintenance and safety.
- Implement and maintain orderly lease administration and financial management procedures.
- Prepare monthly reports, including financial analysis, sales reports and any others as requested.
- Assist Director/Centre Managers in developing and maintaining relationships with owners, occupiers and operational personnel to ensure service excellence is delivered.
- 3-4 years experience in a Commercial or Retail property management position
- Current and Valid Real Estate Certificate
- Excellent financial literacy and IT skills
- Exposure to both cash and accrual accounting
You will be part of the fastest growing division within our business working with industry-leading professionals.
For further information please contact Geraldine Libatique – Senior Recruitment Executive on 03 9612 8801, or simply apply via the link.