- Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
About Colliers in Australia & New Zealand
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers International brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit result growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for the fourth year running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
Accelerate your success in a dynamic, team-based environment that provides you with the challenge, support and rewards you need to perform at your best.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Queensland Real Estate Management Services (REMS) team and work on A-Grade office portfolio for a key client. This position would suit someone who has previously worked in administration. This is an onsite role location and the key responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate and take/produce minutes in regular structured team meetings
- Utilisation of company systems and processes − ensuring that technology is adopted and effectively used in accordance with company standards and expectations.
- Create, maintain and search records on databases to ensure that the client’s and property information is accurate.
- Assist Facilities Managers with the creation of Preventative Property Maintenance Schedules in accordance with legislation and leases – data input.
- Provide administrative support in relation to suppliers including modifying, renewing and extending purchase orders and arranging works and following up suppliers.
- Provide administrative support for contract administration including sundry charges, reconciliations, and document control.
- Help deliver the building’s environmental performance, develop and implement plans to improve the performance and continually monitor to ensure the performance remains at optimum levels. Adopt standard procedures and tools to ensure transparency.
To excel in this position, you will ideally have:
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and work in small team.
- Have previous administration or data entry experience.
- Be meticulous in your work with strong attention to detail.
- Have intermediate MS Office skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Experience in real estate / property industry, a plus but not essential.
You will benefit from a supportive, professional, learning based environment offering excellent long-term career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
Please apply with your CV or call. If you require further information, please contact Kate Dobbie on 07 3026 3309 for a confidential discussion. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.