Facilities Manager | Ormiston Town Centre
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
Colliers is a global property services company with more than 18,000 property experts collaborating across 67 countries. At Colliers, we do what's right and operate in ways that benefit our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment.
We are New Zealand’s leading commercial and retail real estate management company specialising in Retail Asset and Shopping Centre management for local and international based clients.
Our people are our greatest asset and we empower their career growth and skill development. We support their health and wellbeing and foster an inclusive and diverse culture, celebrating what makes us unique and enabling high performance.
With a focus on innovation and offering a unique lifestyle shopping experience, Ormiston Town Centre sets a precedent that will revolutionise the future of town centre development.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join the onsite team.
We are looking for a motivated professional to effectively manage the daily operations of the Centre and ensure the premises are maintained at a high standard of presentation.
The value you'll add
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance of the Centre is delivered in accordance with best practice
- Ensure compliance requirements are adhered to
- Manage building performance in a cost-effective manner
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with tenants, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Prepare and contribute to reporting and budgeting
- Identify and execute on genuine asset value-add ideas and concepts
- Assist and support the Centre Management team with operational functions
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Client focus
- Relationship builder
- Problem solver
- Diligent and conscientious
- Organiser and planner
What we offer
- Wellbeing benefits and initiatives
- Opportunities to advance your business, technology, and creative skills to achieve your professional goals
- An inclusive and social culture with regular team events
If you're interested in being part of an enterprising culture that empowers you to do your best work, we look forward to receiving your application.