Facilities Manager | Real Estate Management Services
- Adelaide SA, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for four years running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
As part of our wider Real Estate Management Services division, you will manage key relationships with tenants and service providers, whilst also making recommendations to improve the environmental performance of our clients’ assets. Your ability to manage budgets effectively and contribute to investment plans to maximise asset values will also be key, as will the ability to control costs and expenditure.
Other key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring building compliance and driving initiatives on engineering standards across the business
- Manage Health and Safety issues across your portfolio and apply the Colliers policies and procedures
- Managing the presentation and day-to-day operations of allocated properties, including security, maintenance and safety
- Developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including tenants, clients, contractors and colleagues
- Reviewing the monthly operating expenditure against budget
- Working with Property Managers to produce monthly client reports as required
- Managing data within the facilities management software
- Ensuring all planned preventative maintenance is executed in accordance with schedules
- Previous experience in a Facilities, Engineering or Building Management role, within a commercial, residential or aged care environment.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise works
- Experience using computer-based building maintenance and management systems
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication
Your strong understanding of building services and systems will be evident, as will your ability to communicate effectively and build positive and productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Apply now or for further information contact our Victorian Senior Recruitment Executive, Geraldine Libatique on 03 9612 8801 for a confidential discussion.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.