- Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
We currently have a great opportunity for YOU to accelerate your success by joining our Workplace Management Services team. This 'hospitality style' division of Colliers International is designed for premium corporate occupiers that desire best in class service for their guests and employees.
This is the future of workplace hospitality – creating, curating and managing workplace experiences for premium clientele for both internal guests (employees) and external guests. These are spaces that are meticulously designed to ensure that our clients perform at their best.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader who will provide you with a clearly defined career path and equip you with the most comprehensive tools and infrastructure available to ensure your success.
The position encompasses a variety of disciplines that will provide you the chance to show your versatility, flexibility and autonomy. Opening up career pathways that you may not have yet considered.
On any day you can expect to be involved in:
- Lobby Reception & Client Meeting Suites
- Workplace Employee Services
- Facilities Administration, Mail Room Management
- Audio Visual & Basic IT Support
Benefits include the comfort of a Monday to Friday roster with a fully laundered corporate uniform and access to training and development that will take your career to the next level. We are passionate about what we do; we are even more passionate about our people.
We need you to deliver the highest quality of service standards, whilst operating the space at maximum efficiency and productivity.
We do set the bar high with our service expectations throughout our division so your ability to demonstrate the following is required;
- Exceptional work ethic and positive attitude
- Experience working in premium service environments in Australia or internationally
- Confidence in engaging with clients and busy career professionals
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, whilst maintaining composure and delivering outcomes of the highest quality
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high standard of presentation
- Desire to go above and beyond for customers
- Full working rights in Australia - this is a FULL TIME role only and availability between 7am-7pm Monday to Friday is necessary.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.