Team Assistant, Office Leasing
- Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers International brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit result growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for the fourth year running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
Our national team of Office Leasing experts are renowned market leaders who focus on maximising the potential of your property by leveraging a complete range of services to deliver enterprising solutions.
Our high performing Melbourne East Office Leasing Team are seeking an experienced Team Assistant to join the team. Supporting and partnering with Senior operators responsible for the success of the business, this role will be a pivotal part of the Office Leasing team. We pride ourselves on our diverse, collaborative, inclusive, team orientated culture which drives exceptional results and delivers enduring value to our clients, people and communities.
Based in our state of the art Chadstone office this role presents you with a fantastic opportunity to utilise, and further enhance, your strong administration skills and provides you with the opportunity for growth, learning from some of the best in the Property Services Industry. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast paced environment, where no two days are the same, this role would be perfect for you.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Agent’s to co-ordinate the collations of reports, submissions and other documentation
- Assist in the production of marketing materials
- Update company database, including listing information, and uploading to website as required or requested by operators to ensure that client and property information is accurate
- Managing online listings on both Colliers website and third-party websites
- Coordinating travel and accommodation bookings where necessary
- Reconcile and action invoices and expenses as necessary
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role (preferably within residential or commercial real estate)
- Exceptional time management & organisational skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite - Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in InDesign preferred
- High attention to detail coupled with strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Apply now by clicking the button below, or for further information please contact Kate Dobbie on 07 3026 3309 for a confidential discussion.