Personal Assistant | Industrial
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers International brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit result growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for the fourth year running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
We are seeking to recruit a proactive and highly organised Personal Assistant ready to take on the challenge of supporting the National Director and a number of senior operators within our Industrial Sales & Leasing team. If you thrive in a busy environment where no two days are the same, then this is the ideal next role for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination of Director’s diary including scheduling of meetings, booking of meeting rooms and travel arrangements
- Assisting the National director with team workload management ensuring tasks and projects are followed up and actioned in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting the National Director with managing personnel-related activities and corporate initiatives, including scheduling sales meetings and circulating internal correspondence
- CRM database management and creation of reports for data tracking
- Preparation of high-quality marketing materials and correspondence including submission documents, information memorandums, email marketing and press advertisements.
- Commission invoicing and processing of Trust deposits and releases through our finance systems ensuring all documentation is compliant for auditing purposes
- Collation and monitoring of team’s fee forecasting and reporting, reconciliation of corporate credit cards and processing of invoices and staff reimbursements through finance portals
- Arrange and coordinate successful client and staff events and function
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be meticulous in your work with strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of the full MS Office suite in particular, Word, Excel and Teams with fast and accurate typing speed
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A self-starter with a proactive nature with demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Previous experience within real estate or professional services environment desirable
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign would be highly regarded, though not essential
Your bright and energetic personality together with your strong administrative skills will ensure success in this highly rewarding role. In return, we offer an opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly team of professionals and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and numerous staff discounts and rewards.
Apply now by clicking the button below, or for further information please contact Kate Dobbie on 07) 3026 3309 for a confidential discussion.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.