Marketing Manager, Retail Leasing
- Sydney, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is where market leaders are made.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia & NZ in both 2017 & 2018 and named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Australia for 2019. By providing the best employment experience and industry-leading platforms, we maximise the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people
Working with the Head of Retail, this role is integral to the delivery of design and service excellence to the National Retail team, predominantly retail leasing and large format retail services through the implementation of key marketing initiatives through design.
The key to the success of this position is effective coordination of marketing initiatives, continual collaboration with the National Marketing and Communications team, monthly monitoring of the metrics, championship of systems, tools and resources; and alignment with the company's brand strategy and business goals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Diploma or degree qualification with a marketing/communications/business specialty
- Minimum of 3 years’ general marketing experience in similar role
- Great skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Great skills in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- High attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced team
- An understanding of the real estate/property industry
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio or call Laura Hahn – Recruitment Executive on 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.