Property Administrator, Real Estate Management
- Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers International brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit result growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for the fourth year running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
We are seeking a professional and proactive Property Administrator to join the Real Estate Management Mascot team working on one of our large commercial client portfolios. You will play a key role by providing support to a small team with day to day property management and facilities management administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, maintaining and searching records on databases, tenant insurances, bank guarantees/securities, and ensuring that client and property information is accurate.
- Assist Property Managers with the creation of budgets and reconciliation of outgoings in accordance with legislation and leases – data input, letters of advice to tenants.
- Provide administrative support for lease administration.
- Manage the tenant arrears and weekly debtor process.
- Ensure brand compliance across all templates and client’s reports in line with Colliers International global marketing and advertising guidelines.
- Ensure data in our systems are of highest quality and consistency across all properties.
- Maintain REM files, reports, letters to ensure SOX compliance.
- Co-ordinate the collations of reports, audits, valuations, due diligence and other documentation.
- Provide administrative support to the property manager and facilities manager as required.
- Experience in real estate / property industry.
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Skill and experience in preparing and proofreading documents, including spelling and grammar, high level attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated, willing to add value to the team and have ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Skill and experience in accurate data entry.
- Experience in real estate / property industry, a plus but not essential.
Please apply with your CV or call Tom Keady 02 9257 0314 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.