- Sydney, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
We are enterprising. As an industry-leading global real estate company that operates from more than 500 markets across 68 countries, what sets Colliers International apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our unique culture encourages our people to think differently, to share innovative ideas and to create effective solutions that accelerate our clients’ success. Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies choose us when they need trusted, expert advice.
We deliver a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors across all sectors worldwide. And we never compete with our clients so we can remain the ultimate, unbiased choice in global real estate services.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia and New Zealand in both 2017 & 2018 and named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Australia for 2019. By providing the best employment experience and industry-leading platforms, we maximise the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a leading Real Estate Team this full-time permanent role is an excellent opportunity to continue your Administration career, getting involved in key business activities dealing with our high-profile agents within our Sydney CBD office leasing team.
This role will:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the operatives in order to produce accurate, quality and timely reporting and documentation for clients.
- Liaise with administrative functions of the business to assist with the provision of accurate, timely and statistical information for the company reporting obligations.
- Ensure the database of office buildings, owners and their tenants are up to date and correct. Analyse and report this information and market intelligence to assist the Office Leasing team to better perform their roles.
- Exceptional organisation skills, ability to deal with several matters and work to deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Intermediate skills in Adobe InDesign.
- Proactive and self-motivated, willing to add value to the team and have ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Skill and experience in accurate data entry.
- Experience in real estate / property industry.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- friendly, professional individual who enjoys working within a team and contributing to both divisional and company success.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Laura Hahn – Senior Recruitment Executive on 02 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.