- Sydney NSW, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
We are enterprising. As an industry-leading global real estate company that operates from more than 500 markets across 68 countries, what sets Colliers International apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our unique culture encourages our people to think differently, to share innovative ideas and to create effective solutions that accelerate our clients’ success. Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies choose us when they need trusted, expert advice.
We deliver a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors across all sectors worldwide. And we never compete with our clients so we can remain the ultimate, unbiased choice in global real estate services.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia and New Zealand in both 2017 & 2018 and named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Australia for 2019. By providing the best employment experience and industry-leading platforms, we maximise the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Colliers’ Retail Management team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to support a small portfolio of Neighbourhood Shopping Centres based in the Inner West, Canterbury.
Reporting to the Centre Manager you will get involved in the coordination of all aspects of office administration, reception, account management and extensive client/tenant liaison. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your customer service and administration skills in this varied and valued role.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Client liaison, including telephone enquiries from customer, tenants, owners & contractors
- Preparation of monthly reports and letters
- Assisting Centre Manager with the creation of budgets and reconciliations
- Processing invoices and work orders
- Account management including rental collection, arrears reconciliations and debtor management
- Keeping accurate records of tenant insurances and Bank guarantees
- Ensuring tenancy schedule, billings and recoveries are kept updated and accurate at all times
- Implementation of key marketing initiatives and promotional strategies Including development of design material and briefing of supplier as well as social media and website maintenance
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Strong customer service & communications skills
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Previous commercial real estate or shopping centre experience is essential
This is a rare opportunity for somebody with an administrative background who is seeking to boost their skills and take their support career in a new direction. Your proactive, positive attitude and strong attention to detail will ensure your success within this collaborative and friendly team. No two days will be the same.
We offer you the ability to access a large and varied range of benefits whilst working in a fun and flexible working environment close to home.
Please register your interest now, or for further information contact Kate Dobbie, Senior Recruitment Manager on 07 3026 3309.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.