Senior Project Manager
- Sydney NSW, Australia
We are enterprising. As an industry-leading global real estate company that operates from more than 500 markets across 68 countries, what sets Colliers International apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our unique culture encourages our people to think differently, to share innovative ideas and to create effective solutions that accelerate our clients’ success. Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies choose us when they need trusted, expert advice.
We deliver a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors across all sectors worldwide. And we never compete with our clients so we can remain the ultimate, unbiased choice in global real estate services.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia and New Zealand in both 2017 & 2018 and named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Australia for 2019. By providing the best employment experience and industry-leading platforms, we maximise the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
We are seeking to engage with a client focused, professional and enterprising Senior Project Manager who wishes to join a proactive team. Working across career defining projects in Healthcare, Education & Government, you will join the Colliers team to benefit from exposure to all manner of clients. You are joining a business that focuses on working together, client service and identifying and driving new business.
- Experienced Senior Project Manager with a proven track record in delivering Public Health or Government projects.
- Provide Blue-chip clients with professional, consultative advice.
- Financial modelling for potential and existing projects
- Define procurement strategy, prepare and issue tender documentation for the delivery of both the infrastructure and built form elements of projects
- Resolve planning issues and gain approvals at a local, state and federal level Manage relevant consultants, contractors and staff, to ensure optimal performance.
- Manage budgets and reporting to a number of key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Manage design development and delivery of all projects.
- Prepare/forecasts/project budgets and report on financial performance and progress.
- Ensure delivery of project to agreed forecasts/project budgets.
- University degree qualified, ideally in Project Management, Engineering, Design or Construction. Qualifications in formal project methodologies.
- End to end project oversight and delivery - including project planning, budget management, risk management, issue management, personnel management, client management, commercial issue management, testing management. An understanding of the real estate / property industry is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, ability to converse with all level of staff from senior level management to technical staff.
- It is essential to be highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Microsoft Project.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies. If you want a confidential discussion, please call Tom Keady on 02 9257 0314