Human Resources Business Partner
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is where market leaders are made.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia & NZ in both 2017 & 2018 and named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Australia for 2019. By providing the best employment experience and industry-leading platforms, we maximise the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
We are market leaders in property services and our culture of service excellence and collaboration provides our staff with the ideal platform to succeed. An opportunity has become available to manage the end to end daily people operations across our NSW offices.
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Director this is a multi-faceted role focused on HR policy, employee relations, management coaching and advisory, learning and development, employee engagement and retention, on-boarding, performance management, and workplace health and safety.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience as a HR Advisor/Consultant, ideally within similar style of professional services organisation.
- Sound knowledge of workplace legislation and ER/HR best practice methods.
- Proven partnering with senior stakeholders and executive people strategies.
- Strong client-focus with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a collaborative member of a national team.
- Highly organised to allow you to deliver daily outcomes in a fast-paced business environment.
This role will provide you with the opportunity and autonomy to accelerate your career success with industry leaders whilst working in a dynamic, friendly culture where you will be encouraged and supported in your endeavours.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Laura Hahn – Recruitment Executive on 02 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.